Monday, April 5, 2010

This evening...

We have been planning to visit Costco since long. We need to have a member card to go there. After applying online and a wait time of two weeks, the card arrived finally and we decided to go shopping this evening. My hubby reached home by six;, we had crackers and tea; got ready and reached there by 8 PM. Unfortunately we couldn't even go through the whole shop as they started closing by 8.45 PM. We wasted quite some time in the clothing section as there was no trial room. After picking up whatever we could, we went to the billing counter. The number of items were too less after having come to Costco. We had found the place today; quite near by and decided that we will come again soon.

We thought of having dinner outside but the fact that there was Dosa maavu and sambhar at home tempted me a lot. And so headed home directly unusually (We mostly end up having dinner outside if we go shopping). Quickly made coconut chutney and had dosas along with sambar. Was a wonderful satisfying dinner.

I was so happy as yesterday too I got Jalebis and Mini rasagullas from an Indian sweet stall. Today's lunch was also good ; Drumstick sambhar and Sepangkelangu fry followed by vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberry pieces for dessert. It's been treat after treats for my taste buds since yesterday. My husband also got me a three fourth trousers and a matching top for our on coming trip from Costco. I think I can call it a wonderful day. I do wish to make another trip to Costco and have a detailed shopping. Looking forward to that day soon...

1 comment:

  1. Rummy,

    Treats mela treats. Yummm. I want some sepakazhangu too! And murungakka sambar. Double Yumm.

    ReplyDelete