Sunday, July 4, 2010

Have been..

1. Listening to Hello FM(Chennai/Pondy) n Oli(Singapore) radio stations through Wunder Radio app in Iphone. Was delighted to hear Suchi's voice. They also played some instrumentals I could recognise..the classic Chinna chiru kiliyea, Theeradha vilayatu pillai, Mahaganapathim. And lovely songs from the 90's such as from Roja, Bombay, Indian. Apart from Radio, I also listen to fmworldmusic . With its varied channels, I always find some favourite song being played.

2. Reading Joy in the morning by PG Wodehouse and Emma by Jane Austen rented from the local library. Wonderful system here.. no joining fees or rent for books. Everything is free! Only if u miss a book or bring it late, you ought to pay a fine.
The library also has DVDs, audio books etc.

3. Watching old movies such as Agni Natchathiram, Poovellam Ketupar, Thiruda thiruda.

4. Using Logitach Vid than Skype of late for video calling. It doesnt seem to have texting option however.

5. Having Begetarian(thats how the person at the counter says it) Chalupa from Taco Bell and Dominos Crispy Thin crust veg pizza often.

6. Seeing the FIFA craziness catching up on Facebook.

7. Disappointed that Google voice doesn't support sending sms'es anymore.

That's all for now about me.. So what have you been doing?

3 comments:

  1. Even I enjoy listening to our FMs. Feeling envious about the library :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so jealous of you rite now! Suchi is my fav RJ. Jane Austen and PG are my favorite authors. Emma is like my all time favorite book.Love all d tam movies you listed (they r not really old, b&w movies are old gal.)Love pizzas (not Dominoes though).

    How I wish I had all this!!

    ReplyDelete