Saturday, October 1, 2011

This is what I call "an Ironical situation"...

Here I was in a new place in my best figure and my wardrobe updated for so many months and there was not a single party invitation..All I did was going places in my best outfit and take pictures..no social get together... nothing.. Now I am back in a worst shape ever and a wardrobe that has nothing that fits me.. there is no time to update it..no time to shop.. and whoa.. I get a birthday party invite..So I dress up in an available usual traditional attire and attend it.. I felt so out of place..
Why does this have to be this way!

That reminds me to get in shape and also update my wardrobe...How are you all doing..I m good.. and back after so long..I m in a new place..kind of hilly but not exactly.. all greens..a different life..busy the whole day..K.. u all tc.. will get back with another post..

1 comment:

  1. Seen both the posts..Way of expression is simply superb..
    All ladies they keep their physique and health good till they get married..Once the licence of wedding is accorded and an innocent boy is by their side,they dont bother about their attire and also shape. They arrive at the conclusion that the poor husband cannot run away from them.
    They forget that this very attitude is the basic reason for misunderstanding and separation.The lame excuse they say invariably is that who will take care of the child.Good appearance with good dress give confidence and anyone can win over people.Be smart and take care of health.Health is wealth.

    ReplyDelete