Saturday, May 20, 2017

Joyous!

My latest joy is to listen to "Maruvaarthai pesadhey" playing in our car while on a long drive:) Something magical in Sid Sriram's voice captivates me. The other peppy catchy song is Sarattu Vandiyile..We go on long drives often and music is what keeps us going. My kids also sing along for certain songs. My son's favourite is "Marry me Azhagiye". My husband and I exchange smiles everytime my son starts singing this song. We also watch a lot of movies. Of late, the horror comedy genre has too much to offer. The recent one was Ezra, a malayalam movie (with subtitles) was a good watch. Watching Prithviraj somehow made me think of "Kaatrin Mozhi" song which led to watching the song videos from that movie with my kids. And then my daughter got curious asking "Amma, why is he sorry?". We ended up watching the whole movie and it was so good to watch it again after so many years. On the weekends, while we get our chores done, 8k radio keeps us company. Life is so busy and mondays and fridays pass by very quickly. Music definitely lightens our lives and movies make us forget the current responsibilities and take us to a different world for a brief period of time! Just thought of taking some time to write down how grateful I m to have music in my life. I sure have no formal training; just a casual listener. I also can't seem to memorize the words even after repetitive hearing;)

Wondering is there a collection of smileys that I can use?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Anonymous.. Appreciate your feedback.. but it would be really helpful if you would leave your identity!

    ReplyDelete